The Infusion Center
Patient care and comfort are critical components of CMC’s ultra-modern Infusion Center. Each of its eight private bays for infusion therapy on the fourth floor has reclining chairs, flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi. In addition, a licensed provider and team of nurses are on duty at all times to respond to your needs.
A full-service pharmacy provides support to the Infusion Center as well as other areas within CMC, reducing waiting times for medications. The Rheumatology Service is also located in the same area to coordinate your care and scheduling.
The Infusion Center is convenient, comfortable and patient-centered, offering:
- Open 7 days a week with flexible hours and evenings
- Pre-authorization within 24-72 hours
- Appointments within 72 hours of insurance authorization
- Acceptance of most insurance plans
- Assistance with financial counseling and financial assistance programs
- A comfortable environment including individual flat screen televisions, snacks, beverages and wireless internet service
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Translation services available in most languages
The Infusion Center routinely administers the following drugs:
Rheumatologic Conditions Treated
The above therapies are offered for individuals affected by:
Learn more in our conditions health library.
To Reach The Infusion Center
New patients: access patient forms here to complete them before your appointment and save time.